Wednesday, April 27, 2011

So What's With the Pink Bed

OK, about 4 years ago I purchased a pink fuzzy dog bed.  I know I know, I have a male dog, but the bed was so soft I could not resist.  He loves it.  Always has.  Problem is, so does his cousin, Annie.  I don't know who loves it most.  And when the other one is around, the other one HAS to have it.  Last night Annie was having a sleep over with us.  I'm off doing my thing and next thing I know i hear this terrible wailing.  I'm thinking someone is hurt.  One of the dogs is hurt.  I find them.  Ikey is in the pink bed.  Annie is in the red bed wailing, shaking almost like she is having a seizure.  I touch her and she looks up at me like "what".  I say "what are you doing".  She looks over at that pink bed and actually thinks I'm going to run Ikey out of it and let her in it....uh no!  I have seen her stand over Ikey while he's in the pink bed.  She cries and cries and then she lumbers into the pink bed WITH Ikey.  I have seen him just let her and he stays put and I've seen him get up and just give it up to her.  But truthfully, I've never seen anything like it. They quite making those beds years ago.  Sad, but may the best dog win.

No comments:

Post a Comment