Tuesday, November 1, 2011

First Official

Today is the first official day of retirement...retirement effective 10/31/11.  Up not too early, walked 3.2 miles.  Next, horseback riding an hour or two.  Yesterday, first day of geocaching with my friend whose been doing it for years.  She's found over 1800 caches.  Yesterday we found 11.  Started making my morning smoothies smaller, less calories.  Would love to walk off 5-10 pounds before Christmas.  Would love to walk at least 2-3 miles a day average, that's 14-21 miles a week; well really I'd love to walk a lot more than that but hate to commit to something not attainable or doable.  Since my last day at work I've walked 16 miles, only didn't walk 1 day (6 days off walked 5 days=ave 3 miles per day.  We'll see how it goes.  Hate to, but better throw out the rest of that homemade strawberry cake!

Encourage One Another

No comments:

Post a Comment