Tuesday, December 31, 2013

December 31, 2013...Prayerfully Looking Back....for the Last Time

I've done a lot of that...looking back.  While some of that looking has been fond and memorable, much of it has not been.  It's been more about "what could have been", "what was not", "what if", etc.  So starting tomorrow, my prayer is for it to be different.  Looking back will only be in preparation for how I got here, what's to come, and what's around the corner.
So here's to 2013 and every year before it....I bid you adieu!

Peter got out of the boat, started walking on the water, and came toward Jesus.
- Matthew 14:29 (NRSV)

Philippians 3:12-14
I’m not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don’t get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I’ve got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I’m off and running, and I’m not turning back.

Encourage One Another, continuing the journey on fresh paths.

Blessings and love to you, xoxo, and happy trails!



No comments:

Post a Comment