Thursday, May 15, 2014

The Perfect Life

Well since I last blogged I broke my right arm.  On April 15th, my horse and I had a parting of the ways...he went left, I went right.  Ugh!!
I am now ambidextrous.  I am awesome.  I have learned patience, and that moving slow, taking more steps, is better than taking no steps!  I'm learning to be very independent.  I'm learning to be humble and ask for and accept help.  I'm learning to do it myself.   I have learned compassion for others in my shoes, or anyone in an altered state.  I'm still learning...it's a process.  
This week God has shown me amazing delights.  A finch landed on my knee on the porch. He sat there a long time unafraid.   A bunny visited me on my front porch.  I saw bunnies playing and running in the yard and birds feeding in the grass.  I heard the songs of the mockingbirds and the peck of the woodpecker.  Tuesday my horse got bitten or stung in the mouth resulting in a huge swollen muzzle...today the swelling was almost down.  Today a woman recognized me.  She, who was a ten year old client/abused child I worked with 30 years ago, thanked me and shared her successful life story with me and her relationship with God and her mother who quit drinking and had a good life.
God is still good all the time.  We will praise him even in the hard times.  I praise him!
Our God is an awesome God
He reigns from heaven above
With wisdom pow'r and love
our God is an awesome God
My God is an awesome God.
I have declared I will be as good as new, 100% healed.  I am a believer, praising God!
Matthew 8:13
Then Jesus said to the centurion, “Go! Let it be done just as you believed it would.” And his servant was healed at that moment.

Thank you mom and dad.

Be blessed, and encourage one another.
2 Corinthians 13:11

Finally, brothers and sisters, rejoice! Strive for full restoration,encourage one another, be of one mind, live in peace. And the God of love and peace will be with you.



No comments:

Post a Comment