Sunday, March 27, 2016

The Sounds of Spring

Sitting on the porch.  Second day of spring.  The daytime
sounds are incredible.  Thank you God for my hearing.  After 62 years, it's still crazy good.  I can hear the birds snacking on the bird seed in the feeders.  I can her the coyotes to the right and to the left.  I can hear my cat "Birdie" purring and mewing nest to me, asking to be rubbed and held.  I can hear the windmill creaking in the pasture next door.  I can hear the flutter of bird wings, the red Cardinals peep, the dove's cooing.

It's a glorious day in the neighborhood.  Praise God.

5 comments:

  1. You have created such http://www.galaxyessay.com/write-my-essay/
    a magical way of living, when I look at the pictures of your baked goods,www.galaxyessay.com
    it reminds me of my grandma's bakery, thirty two years, of creating bread and cakes I'll never forget the aroma :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Please visit my site;
    www.binreyon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you have a minute, I’d really appreciate it if you took a look at Emily’s Virtual Rocket. This is a serious newsblog which has been taken from e-newspapers and e-magazines from around the world, with an emphasis on transgender issues. Also, with his election, I look for articles which critique Donald Trump.

    I hope you enjoy this. Please paste the following:

    Emilysvirtualrocket.blogspot.com

    If you like it, please consider putting it among your favorite blogs. I would greatly appreciate it.


    Emily

    ReplyDelete