Sunday, March 27, 2016

The Sounds of Spring

Sitting on the porch.  Second day of spring.  The daytime
sounds are incredible.  Thank you God for my hearing.  After 62 years, it's still crazy good.  I can hear the birds snacking on the bird seed in the feeders.  I can her the coyotes to the right and to the left.  I can hear my cat "Birdie" purring and mewing nest to me, asking to be rubbed and held.  I can hear the windmill creaking in the pasture next door.  I can hear the flutter of bird wings, the red Cardinals peep, the dove's cooing.

It's a glorious day in the neighborhood.  Praise God.

1 comment:

  1. Regardless of whether on vacation in Rent a car in Islamabad or have time in Islamabad amid a stopover on your way to another goal, a rental auto can enable you to capitalize on your opportunity. Rent a car in Islamabad With our adaptable day and age rentals and extraordinary end of the week rates we can enable you to orchestrate a rental to coordinate your financial plan and portability needs.

    ReplyDelete