Friday, February 18, 2011

Can I Just Say a Word?

About sisters....  If you don't have one, you don't know what you are missing.  But you are missing a lot.   Your missing the closest blood relative you can ever have.  Your missing an opportunity for a best friend.  Your missing an opportunity to have someone support you and love you no matter what.  That's what I've got.  A best friend who loves me no matter what.  She offers before I ask.  She knows before I do. She remembers something in your history when you don't.  She blesses me with her love all the time.  She's just there.  Once you lose your parents, she becomes your life line...what connects you to the rest of the world.  She connects you to your past.  She's a reason you are here.  I wouldn't trade mine for all the money in China or anywhere else for that matter.  She calls me "Sissy".  I call her "Sissy".  I just love her, with all my heart.

Encourage one another!

No comments:

Post a Comment