Wednesday, June 11, 2014

It's the Little Things

When you can't do much, ,due to an accident, even the things you thought weren't that big become huge.  And the big things become huge.  So when you begin to do things, it's the little things that become big things!  Like the first time you could put on a shirt without buttons, or pull on your under ware, or zip your zipper, or put on your bra or raise a fork to your mouth to eat.  Those are the things you never even give a thought to about being big or little...they are just things you do.  However, they become milestones when you couldn't but now you can, do them.
I can hear the cheer go off in my mind when I do them again after I couldn't for weeks.  Yea me!  Praise God!
So here's to milestones, to first time in a long time, and total recovery!
And remembering I'm one day closer!

Be blessed.
Nikon D3100

Isaiah 58:8
Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear; then your righteousness will go before you, and the glory of the Lord will be your rear guard.


Encourage one another, continuing the journey on fresh paths.
Blessings and love to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment