Sunday, June 29, 2014

One Day Closer Finally Came!

Read here first...http://thegoodlife54.blogspot.com/2014/05/one-day-closer.html

Then here...http://thegoodlife54.blogspot.com/2014/06/its-little-things.html

Some said it was still too soon.  Some said I couldn't do it.  Some said how can I help.  I knew in my heart I was ready.

The cheer was not only in my head this time, it was out loud with my hands held high in a big ole holler I rejoiced "praise God, I'm doing it!"....I rode my horse for the first time yesterday after 10.5 weeks out of my saddle.  Truly amazing.  And I did great.  I caught him, haltered him, brushed him, saddled him, bridled him, got on him and off I went.  I even opened a gate and went through the creek where the accident happened.  It was just a glorious day.  And my best friend D, my "wrangler", was right there with me, just in case.  We rode for 2 hours.  The weather could not have been better.  The day could not have been more perfect!

"I am who I truly am when I am in the saddle".


Last week was a welcomed week of "normal".  I babysat for my grandson not once but twice.  I photographed with my camera!  I rode my horse.
God blessed me with amazing joy and amazing grace.  To God be the glory!

To God be the glory, great things He hath done,
So loved He the world that He gave us His Son,
Who yielded His life our redemption to win,
And opened the life-gate that all may go in. 

    Praise the Lord, praise the Lord,
      Let the earth hear His voice;
    Praise the Lord, praise the Lord,
      Let the people rejoice;
    Oh, come to the Father, through Jesus the Son,
      And give Him the glory; great things He hath done.

Encourage one another, continuing the journey on fresh paths.
Blessings and love to you.



No comments:

Post a Comment