Tuesday, July 24, 2012

You Have To Get Up Before The Sun Rises

...to SEE the sun rise.  Got it.  Lesson number one for today.  You have to get up before the sun rises to see the sunrise.  That's before 7am.  Today I left the house on my walk about 6:50am.  I learned when you hit the road early, there's a pay off.  Here it is.



It's coming up behind the trees.


This is the time of year the sage blooms.  It's prolific.  It's everywhere in town.  It's here in the beauty of the sunrise.


These are the shadows taken from the east to the west.


This place has been kind of a haven for me, a walking place of peace and solitude.  It's quiet.  It's green.  It's blessed by God.  It's holy ground.


My walk goes from my house, by and through the cemetery, by and around the duck pond. 



It's a great place for people and dog watching...and duck watching of course.   
This is Jimi (Hendrix).  See his "fro"?


This is his family.


Nice to have ducks in the neighborhood!
I live in a great area of town to walk as you can see.  I will miss this when I am gone, however, I am hopeful God puts fabulous new walking trails in my path.  Why just today he opened my eyes to a wonder I have not seen in the 5 years I've been walking this same path.  

I am continuing my journey, on fresh paths.  HE is good!

Deuteronomy 2:7
The LORD your God has blessed you in all the work of your hands. He has watched over your journey through this vast wilderness. These forty years the LORD your God has been with you, and you have not lacked anything.

Encourage One Another

No comments:

Post a Comment