Friday, October 5, 2012

Two Days and Three Days

OK, the last

TWO DAYS

 I was in Warrenton/Roundtop Texas doing Antique days....so much fun...will update you on that.  Today and tomorrow and Sunday are the last days....go, go, go!!

The next

THREE DAYS

I have Baby Gray here visiting Ikey and me while his Aggie folks are off to Ole Miss for the A & M game on Saturday.

Texas A&M (3-1) at Ole Miss

Read more here: http://www.sunherald.com/2012/10/03/4222622/texas-am-3-1-at-ole-miss-3-2-et.html#storylink=cpy


Baby Gray and I are headed to the Come and Take It carnival today and parade tomorrow.



So til next week,
Have a good weekend!

(Hint on Warrenton...Horses! Horses! Horses!)

God is Love!  It's as simple as that!

Encourage One Another, continuing the journey on fresh paths.

OH, and I won something with Tracie on http://fishtailcottage.blogspot.com/
I've emailed her, hope she gets it...very cool necklace!
Thanks to Debra @ Common Ground for the heads up on that!!!  I was up the country and didn't read the blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment