Friday, October 26, 2012

With or Without Marshmallows

With marshmallows for me!   Hot chocolate that is!



Today was the first cold day of fall and hot chocolate was absolutely called for.  A northern blew in sometime early this morning in a huff and you could feel the difference.  The wind blew all day, hard.  I don't believe the temperature ever got above 50 degrees here today.
Ikey and I, we just hung close to the house, close to some hot tea, grilled egg and cheese sandwich for lunch and chili with rice for dinner.  I wish I"d had a tamale or two to go with it.
Ikey insisted on being in my lap all day and has only been out three times!  Generally he's got to check out every scent in the yard.  Today, however, he just did what dogs do and headed straight back to the house...in a hurry!
Tomorrow is suppose to be sunny and cold.  Another perfect day.

Deuteronomy 28:2
All these blessings will come on you and accompany you if you obey the LORD your God:.
Encourage One Another, continuing the journey on fresh paths.

Blessings and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment