Sunday, November 25, 2012

Me vs Pinterest...please vote!

I saw this really cute fireplace box (or I wanted to put it in my fireplace box since the fireplace does not work as far as I know).

So I re-created it.

Please vote for photo #1 or #2 in a comment.  I'll let you know which one was theirs and which one was mine in a few days.

Photo #1


Photo #2


Thanksgiving decorations are put away and Christmas decorations are starting to come out.  The tree is up but not decorated, the wreath is on the door, the "box" is in the fireplace and the stockings are hung. Lots to still do.  Looking in the boxes marked Christmas in the storage room I'm wondering what I kept and what I left behind in the move.  I am hopeful that there are some things I still love, some things that belonged to my mom and my grandmother and my daughter.  I'll let you know what I find.

Until then, I'll be watching for your votes!  PS, I won't have my feelings hurt if you pick the "other" box!!

Matthew 1:21
She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins.”

Encourage One Another, Continuing the journey on fresh paths.

Blessings and love to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment