Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving Photo Op

Blessing abounded the last few days as we gathered for Thanksgiving.  Friends and family alike came together for a good time.  I love my family so much and I love it when we are all together.  I am so thankful for my parents and how they taught us to love God, our family and our country.  There are no holidays when we do not think of them.  Love you mom and dad!!

I took a few photos while all together for TG.
These are the people I love most in my life!

So cute!

"I wanna run!"

This makes my heart happy!

Thank you Jesus for  another perfect day filled with love, family and thanksgiving!

Psalm 69:30
I will praise God’s name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving.

Encourage One Another, continuing the journey with fresh paths.

Blessings and love to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment