Sunday, May 5, 2013

Finally After 10 Months Almost to the Day...

I see deer from the porch.  And just in the nick of time.  I was reading.  I looked up just to see them fixing to cross from the pasture in front of my house to the road.  In fact the photos are after they have crossed the fence.  Look for three!
 These are not the greatest photos, as the deer were pretty far from the porch, even when I zoomed in.  Boo!


 The three scamper across the neighbor's pasture.
So close and yet so far away.
But they were there.  In full sight of the porch.  I've been waiting and watching with hopeful anticipation to see deer from the porch.  Today...bullseye!

Psalm 18:33
He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he causes me to stand on the heights.
Proverbs 5:19
A loving doe, a graceful deer— may her breasts satisfy you always, may you ever be intoxicated with her love.


Encourage One Another, continuing the journey on fresh paths.
Blessings and love to you, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment