Monday, February 3, 2014

Less Than 36 Hours and Counting

OK, it's here, literally in less than a day and a half I will hit it...60.  My oh my where did the time go.  Wasn't it only yesterday when I was dating a rock star in high school; turning 21 while in college; 30 and pregnant then a mother; 40 plus and still running barrels; 50 at my surprise birthday party....and now single, a grandparent AND SIXTY.
It's just a bit crazy.  Fortunately my friend tells me I have another good 30 or 40 years?  Seriously, maybe so, but only as long as I'm healthy.
So here's to counting down the hours until I get into the movie for half price and get 10 cent coffee at Shipleys!
Bon voyage 59 years, thanks for everything!

Luke 1:14
He will be a joy and delight to you, and many will rejoice because of his birth.


Encourage One Another, continuing the journey on fresh paths.
Blessings and love to you, xoox, happy trails!


No comments:

Post a Comment