Wednesday, September 18, 2013

"A Little Bit Over the Edge"

When I asked my daughter if she thought I was crazy for doing this she said, "no, it's a little bit over the edge, but I'm proud of you for making a decision".  Making big decisions has always been hard for me...truthfully making any decision is often hard for me.  My daughter is very decisive.  I love that about her.
I've been looking for a new car for the last month.  Not just any car, a specific car.  It's been very hard to find.  It's the end of the year and they just aren't making them anymore it seems.  So finding one has been like finding a needle in a hay stack.  However, I've been diligent and persistent and followed every lead.  Perseverance has paid off it appears.
I love to hear that my daughter is proud of me.  Sometimes the tables turn.
This morning I'm headed to Missouri to get it!  I'm praying for a hedge of protection around my safety and travel to and from.
So see you on the flip....I'll have pictures.

James 5:11
As you know, we count as blessed those who have persevered. You have heard of Job’s perseverance and have seen what the Lord finally brought about. The Lord is full of compassion and mercy.

Encourage one another, continuing the journey on fresh paths.

Love and blessings to you, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment