Thursday, September 5, 2013

Hummers Like Crazy!

Wow, must be time for the hummingbirds to migrate!  They are flying and screeching like crazy around here. They were up before the chickens.  I mean, you can hear them on the front porch from the back of the house.  They are zooming over the feeders which I just refreshed and refilled.  They are swooping and swishing around almost crashing into each other.  They are scoping Ikey and I out within about a foot or two from our faces!  Ikey just sits real still...that's weird because he doesn't like things in his territory!  But he's a trooper because he knows I love them.
I counted 7 flying still in place around the feeders yesterday and have given up counting today.  I got a short video but it doesn't do them justice.
They are just fun.  I heard their migration lasts until October some time so hopefully we have many days to enjoy their swirling and singing.  I've got plenty of sugar and water to keep them happy.
Happy humming!



    Zephaniah 3:17
    The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you withsinging.” 

Encourage One Another, continuing the journey on fresh paths.
Blessings and Love, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment