Thursday, August 8, 2013

Bunny Lounge

OK, you've got to look really hard here to see the lounging rabbit.  See the ear, the tail, laid out flat.  It was a miracle that I even spotted him.  

 He jumped up and decided eating dinner was a better idea.
He was hanging around outside the fence where the cattle are.  I think they live out there somewhere, either in the pile of logs or a hole someplace close by.  Literally they are in the yard every day.
The other bunny was in the front yard.  She was eating the leftovers from the bird feeder.  The seeds make her happy.
 It was dinner time for everyone.  They both usually show up early in the morning and late in the evening when the heat is not so bad.
After eating she was reclining.
Then she was just totally relaxed.  Eyes closed, belly exposed, legs sprawled out.  I think the breeze was blowing her hair.  I love that both bunnies are so comfortable in my yard.  They know I will  not hurt them.  They know they are safe.  I've even put water bowls out for them to drink in the yard.  I have not seen them drinking out of either of them yet but I bet they do.  Only little incident that might have concerned them was when one of them was inside the garden tire when I watered with the hose.  She got a shower before she jumped out and ran off.  She's been back in the yard since, so she did not hold a grudge thankfully.
Have I mentioned lately that the animals in my country life make my world a better place!

Genesis 1:24
And God said, “Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: the livestock, the creatures that move along the ground, and the wild animals, each according to its kind.” And it was so.


Encourage One Another, continuing the journey on fresh paths.
Blessings and love to you, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment