Saturday, August 23, 2014

Catch It If You Can

Several years ago I took a photography class.  The teacher recommended a specific lens that would be good for portraits.  I wasn't doing many "portraits" back then and I'm still not, however, I do take close ups with my zoom.  The lens I want I'm told you will need to "zoom in with your feet" is what I've been told, in other words, you have to get CLOSE UP AND PERSONAL.  Since I've not used one I'm not sure I'd like it, but I hope so.
So I'm perusing the internet, ebay, Craigslist and any place I can think of to look for a deal.  There just aren't any.  Used ones are not much less than new ones...so why opt for that.  These lens' are about $200 plus.  That's a bit of a chunk for something I've never even tried.  But I'm up for it!
I keep my Nikon DSL with me most of the time, however, you'd be surprised at what I catch with just my iphone camera.
Here are a couple of examples...
Sweetest dog ever!
Sweetest boy ever!
These little birdies all grew up on my front porch and flew away!
And here is the best one!

Mosey ALWAYS yawns after we ride...it's his way of letting loose tension and relaxing.  I was ready for him today, but you still have to just catch it if you can.

Yesterday someone asked "what do you do to add excitement to your every day life?"
My answer..."I carry my camera everywhere, looking for an amazing moment or an amazing thing to capture and  immortalize through my lens. My favorite thing to photograph is horses, but my eyes are peeled for anything awesome!" So here's to capturing the moment and catching it if I can.


As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him.







Encourage One Another, continuing the journey on fresh paths.
Blessings and love to you, xoxo.  

No comments:

Post a Comment