Friday, August 29, 2014

The Resident Toad... Plus One

Yesterday while watching and waiting for the Toadster to return to his home so I could get a photo of him, I found this "plus one" in the same frog nest.  Look close.

 This was him last evening after dark as he was coming out to hunt I suppose.
He also tried to move away from the camera...I was using a flash.
So this morning when I found Toadster back in his hole I don't really know if T2 was in there too or not.  A friend told me she had 4 toads in one hole at her house , so I guess they think the more the merrier.
Anyway, I'm glad to have them eating bugs and spiders and the like off the front porch.  I had seen some even smaller than this in the yard several weeks ago, so maybe these are husband and wife.
I love a story with a happy ending!

Gen 9:15 I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life.16 Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenantbetween God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.”

Encourage One Another, continuing the journey on fresh paths.
Blessings and love to you, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment