Tuesday, March 13, 2012

One Two Three Four, One Two...

Those are words that are reflecting in my ears after several sessions of Body Combat, hooks, jabs, upper cuts, and scissors....ah!  I feel like I've been run over by a train and I'm concerned the second train is coming tomorrow.  My core aches today but I suspect my arms and back will really be feeling it tomorrow.  Gotta keep going, gotta keep it up.  I  know it will pay off eventually.  The scale has moved a couple of pounds but I'm wanting it to fall below that big number.  Please show me that in the next few days!  But the part that has come off has stayed off consistently for over a week so Praise God for that.  I've worked hard the last 6 weeks.  I hope what they say is true, muscle weighs more than fat??  And I hope the people on the front row don't hear me groaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment