Sunday, June 30, 2013

Reflections On My Mirror--Today


Mirror writing...Earlier I posted "Reflections On My Mirror" earlier this week...

See it @ http://thegoodlife54.blogspot.com/2013/06/reflections-on-my-mirror.html

Since I moved last summer I again started the mirror writings.  The original writings were on my bathroom mirror.  The bathroom mirror here is much too small, so these are on my bedroom mirror.  They are a bit different, but they are reminders that I need to read....

Be kind to one another, tender hearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ has forgiven you.

You must be careful to obey all the commands of the Lord your god.  Deut 5:32

"People are about as happy as they make up their minds to be."  Abe Lincoln

Every breath of life depends on God's will.

Let your light shine...you are the light of the world.
You are a breath of fresh air.

He heals the broken hearted and binds up their wounds.  Ps 147:3

Sometimes we have to leave people behind who are not good for us and who are keeping us from being the person God wants us to be.  Sermon

Call on me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things which you do now know.
Jeremiah 33:3

You will find that it is necessary to let things go simply for the reason that they are too heavy.  C Joy Belle

Spacibo=God saves you.

There is still a lot of space on my mirror, lots of room for other things that have special meanings to me.
If you need a constant reminder about something, and encouragement, a blessing, a push, try writing it on your mirror, with a scripture to match. It can start or end your day with just what you need!

2 Peter 3:5
But they deliberately forget that long ago by God’s word the heavens came into being and the earth was formed out of water and by water.

Encourage One Another, continuing the journey on fresh paths.
Blessings and love to you, xoxo.



No comments:

Post a Comment