Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Animal House

I hadn't seen the squirrels lately.  I have only seen them once on the squirrel feeder...maybe they don't like it.  When I filled up the bird feeders yesterday I did not put the wire back on to keep the squirrels out.  Didn't think I needed it.
I was wrong.  I've named her Notch.


 She's having to share with the cardinal...or the cardinal is getting the fallen leftovers.



 She's a acrobat!
 Just so cute...but she does look like a relative to that mouse that I had to trap this week!
 She finishes off her snack with a drink!  You can see her notched right ear well here.
See her reflection in the water.  Wonder if she thins it's a friend or foe?

I suspect she will be back and if I don't put that wire back on the feeder she'll have that top off.  I did not get the photo of her whole head inside the feeder snacking.  That was hilarious.

There's that little friendly very unafraid rabbit in the neighborhood too.  She has shown up often, almost every morning, lately without her friends.  I have decided I will try NOT to share with the grasshoppers but I am willing to share my plants with her.

She really doesn't even run off when I go out into the yard.  No reason to.  I certainly will not hurt her!
They say rain is on the way.  I hope so.  There is very little for any creature to eat.
Deuteronomy 32:2
Let my teaching fall like rain and my words descend like dew, like showers on new grass, like abundant rain on tender plants.

Encourage One Another, continuing the journey on fresh paths.
Blessings and love to you, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment