Friday, December 24, 2010

Finally...it's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas

The weather has finally gotten a nip in the air. The wind is howling in the trees outside. The fire in the fireplace is crackling. Christmas carols are in the distance. Presents are under the tree and the stockings are hung. My niece has been cooking in the kitchen all day....amazing stuff. The best being some stuffed jalapenos with who knows what inside them. Then they are wrapped in bacon. Oh, my. She made dips and sauces and veggies and more. So now bring on the people. While oddly enough we had a house full of folks earlier in the day and my sister got a nose bleed. I'm not talking about any ole nosebleed, I'm talking one that would not stop. She finally ended up in the emergency room and things have finally returned somewhat to normal. She is on the way here, to our cabin in Wimberley with my brother n law and things should start to bustle again pretty soon. My other niece will be here soon as well. My kids are coming tomorrow but until then I will celebrate with the rest of them. We are excited to be in this place together and Christmas will come and go, no matter what. Blessings and Christmas eve gift from our family to yours.

Encourage One Another

No comments:

Post a Comment