Monday, August 29, 2011

Two Days and Counting

Three days from now and very early in the morning, I'm leaving on a trip to New Mexico.  I'm going on a photography expedition, a workshop to photograph wild horses.  There will be only 4 of us, including our photographer/instructor.  I have stressed over what to take, what to pack, what to buy to be ready for anything that might come up.  I'm losing sleep over it.  Mostly I'm concerned now about how to carry my camera and lens' the easiest and my binoculars.  They'll all hang off of me if I let them and somehow i want that to be easier than harder.  So I'm still stressing a bit over that, but it'll all be fine I'm sure.  I've got new clothes and new hiking boots, and virtually a new camera.  In fact i wish I knew more about the camera than I do.  I'm taking a camera class through Midland College starting next month.  I'm looking forward to the cooler weather and opportunity to see wild horses.  It's on my bucket list.  I'll be blogging about it from today moving forward.  I'll be adding photos once I get going.  Til then...

Encourage One Another

No comments:

Post a Comment