Tuesday, November 20, 2012

He Came Running With His Arms Wide Open

Wow, talk about a heart (mine) overflowing with love.  Indescribable!

Last night I met my daughter for dinner, along w/ Baby Gray.  She was walking across the parking lot with BG's hand in hers.  When he saw me I heard him say "I want to run".  She let him go.  He came running to me with open arms and his face beaming with a big smile and let me sweep him up in my open arms and my smiling face and he gave me a big hug.



I've been waiting for that moment.  My wait is over.  It was well worth the wait.  Priceless!



My heart overfloweth....Psalm 45:1!

1 Corinthians 13:13
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these islove.

Happy Thanksgiving.  May your blessings abound!

Encourage One Another, continuing the journey on fresh paths.

Blessings and love from me to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment