Sunday, November 4, 2012

Post Script to "And They Lived Happily Ever After" 10/30/12 Post

Wonders still abound here in the country!

Post    http://thegoodlife54.blogspot.com/2012/10/and-they-lived-happily-ever-after.html

My true hope was that those 2 little doves would live happily ever after and for a long time.  I do know today that they are still alive and well.  SEVERAL times this week I have come home and found them relaxing on my front porch.  They flutter off to the tree they were raised in when I walk up the stairs and see them, but they stay close.

In fact, they were on the porch when I walked out this morning. (Tomorrow morning I need to look out the window first to see if I can photograph them still on the porch). They flew into the tree.  Here they are.


They always eventually move closer together.
I believe they are still fledglings, still getting the feel of life on their own and I suspect mom is still around close just to be sure.  They have yet to "fly the coop"!  I don't know how long they will be around, but I will enjoy them until then.

Back in September I was watching a dove roost on her nest...  http://thegoodlife54.blogspot.com/2012/09/nesting-dove.html

Her nest did not make it through a wind storm and I never got to see those little doves grow up.  However, God has shown me how the life cycle does exist in the life of these two little doves.  He has shown me that through a difficult time you can come out on top.  He has shown me that you can make it through and live a good life.  He has not only shown me that in the life of these two little doves, but in my own life as well.  So the cycle goes on and on, and through my life living in the country I will continue to be blessed by wonders of nature and wonders of life.  May your life too be truly blessed.

Job 5:9
He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted.

Encourage One Another, continuing the journey on fresh paths.

Blessings and love...

No comments:

Post a Comment