Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Head 'Em Up, Move "Em Out" ...NFR/Vegas Bound!!!

Can you say speechless?  That's what I was last night when I opened up a little  paper bag with four NFR rodeo tickets in it and a note that said ....  "Surprise, your going to Las Vegas to the NFR!"

Christmas early this year will be two round trip tickets to Vegas, one for my daughter, one for me, two nights stay at the fabulous Bellagio, two nights and great seats at the NFR rodeo, a visit to "Fanfest", and some shopping at the famed "Cowboy Christmas"....ultimately, an all expense paid trip to the National Finals Rodeo!  That's a big ole "CHECK" off my bucket list!
Oh, and did I mention a very beautiful "Tough Enough to Wear Pink" outfit which included this Free People Antique Rose Cardi and raspberry top for Monday night which is the TEtoWP night!


OK, on top of an unbelievable trip, I get to spend three full days with my daughter.  She's been busy the last couple of years raising my grandson, Baby Gray, so we have not been able to get away to do much together by ourselves.  I'm as excited about that as I am the rodeo.  We took many vacations together when she was little and since she's been grown we've been to NYC three times together.  We do make good travel companions.

I'm excited...I'm beyond excited!  Next step is to shop my closet for other outfits that'll be perfect to take and to start thinking about packing.  

I'll have to let Lee Ann know I'm coming.  I've already thought about what to put on the sign we'll make for her...maybe--

"LEAVE YOUR THREE BARRELS UP AND THE DIRT FLYING LEE ANN"
(her motto is "three barrels and dirt".  

Oh and Gotta get a pupsitter for Ikey!  Anyone want to volunteer?  

Right now if you drove by you'd just see me sitting on the front porch...smiling!

Psalm 23-26
The Lord makes firm the steps
of the one who delights in him;
Though he may stumble, he will not fall,
for the Lord upholds him with his hand.
I was young and now I am old, 
Yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken
or their children begging bread.
They are always generous and lend freely;
their children will be a blessing.  

Encourage One Another

Blessings and Love to you...

Previous blog link   

http://thegoodlife54.blogspot.com/2012/09/an-inspiring-story-and-lesson-learned.html

AND

http://thegoodlife54.blogspot.com/2012/10/updatean-inspiring-story.html

    





1 comment:

  1. Your excitement is busting through the computer!! Have fun and enjoy your blessings. :)

    ReplyDelete