Thursday, November 8, 2012

Jen, She Was NOT Cancer

Recently, like this week, while reading blogs, I was directed to another blog, Paige Knudsen Photography.  Loved it and started following it.  Yesterday, this was Paige's blog...go to...

http://paigeknudsen.com/jen/

Jen Burgess Thompson
If you have ever been touched by cancer, or even if you haven't...YET, you will be moved by Jen's video, her spirit, her faith and her determination.  After you see her video here go to her blog and read her story.

http://www.amistillagirl.com/jens-story-the-background/

I wish for her that there had been a different ending to her story, however, I'm sure God has a plan for her now where she is.

I wish blessings and peace to all who loved her.

Thanks to Paige for sharing Jen's story.

EFF Cancer!!!

Psalm 23

King James Version (KJV)
1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Encourage One Another, continuing the journey on fresh paths.

Blessing and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment