Saturday, September 22, 2012

The First Day of Autumn (Autumnal Equinox) Saturday, September 22, 2012.

Cost, Texas' perfect morning weather for first day of fall.
This morning's temperature, 61 degrees.  Winds 5 mph out of the north west.
The sun is rising in the east.
Dew is glistening on the ground.
Hummers are buzzing and whirring in the air.
Birds are singing.
Ikey and I are "porching".
My sister spent her 1st night in her new house in Austin where she and my bnl are moving closer to me.
All is right with the world.

Deuteronomy 12:28
Be careful to obey all these regulations I am giving you, so that it may always go well with you and your children after you, because you will be doing what is good and right in the eyes of the LORD your God.

Encourage One Another, continuing the journey on fresh paths.

No comments:

Post a Comment